Durango Leather Company Women’s Spring Bear VestWhen the first thunder in the spring was heard, it was time for the Native American Bear Dance. Dating back further than the 15th Century, it is now a dance of mating and courtship. A dance of women’s choice, they choose a partner by flicking the fringes of their shawls at the men who have caught their eye.
- Antiqued metal hardware
- Fringe perfect for flicking
- Tribal pattern emblazons back
- Durango Leather Company emblem coin on back
- Genuine suede leather with fringe
- One hook and eye closure at chest
- Soft polyester lining