Goods returned to Devilson as a result of the wrong supply, faulty or damaged, unwanted will only be considered for acceptance based on the following requirement:
- We accept goods within 14 days after which the customer must have received the order.
- Buyer must make sure that returned goods must be in resalable condition, unused with all original packaging intact and the price tag attached with the original invoice. When returning wristwatch, it will not be accepted if it is not contained in its box as been used as the shipping box. Meanwhile, only if an order error occurs in our own part, we do not provide return shipping services.
- After the recipient of the good, refunds are processed within 14 days and will be given in the original form of payment. Note that the charges incurred for shipping will not be refunded.
- Goods returned without communication between Devilson and buyers also backed up with written document prior to its return will not be accepted. Ensure that all merchandise to be returned are packaged properly and can be traced with a proper tracking number. We advise that you insure the package for the full amount of value. We detest responsibility for loss of or damage to returned good items while shipping from the customer. As soon as the returned merchandise has been scrutinized and confirmed, we will make a full payment of the item returned (shipping charges is excluded)
Please note that items returned which does not meet our return policy requirements will be totally denied and will not be considered for the refund.
- All Quick strike (QS), limited edition, discounted and brand collaboration products cannot be returned or exchanged. Exclusions to this term are at the sole discretion of Devilson
- Merchandise ordered online cannot be returned in-store.
- At Devilson, online return policies are limited to items ordered online on our website www.devilson.com.
Items of the same product returned in quantities of three or beyond will not be accepted and as such, will not be considered for the refund.
In conclusion, if accidentally while your order is been processed we make some mistakes, we render an unreserved Apology. This is only limited to the incorrect or damaged item being shipped.