DEVILSON TERMS AND CONDITIONS
With pleasure, we welcome you to Devilson. We are a top-notch luxury brand in the UK. This website is readily available for you to access but your activities are guided by the following conditions. We implore you to thoroughly read these terms and conditions as they are important for you to have smooth and itch-free transactions with us. Failure to comply with our terms and conditions results to detest from this site or contact us through one of the available means for further enquires.
Your right to visit this website is restricted to accessing and making intimate use of devilson.com and not to modify it in any form as you might be prosecuted for such offense unless we have been duly informed and approve in written documents. Our site license does not give immunity usage of its content; any collection and use of any product listings, prices or descriptions. Devilson or any part of it should not be used for any commercial purpose (such as duplication, copying, selling, reproducing and other related activities.) without our prior notice.
Unlawful use of devilson.com website contents ends the permission and license earlier granted. Customers are granted restricted, revocable and non-exclusive authority to open a hyperlink to the homepage of devilson.com as long as the link does not represent Devilson, or probably its items in confusing or offensive matters. Free shipping and several other deals remain peculiar to Devilson and should not be forged or used in associate of any other offer.
Do not disrupt or attempt to disrupt the security of the site which includes but not limited to
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the susceptibility of a network or to breach authentication facilities without appropriate authorization.
- Making use of data that is not meant for you or for this purpose or signing up on an account or server without authorization.
- Using site or any of its contents with legal backup.
Violations of network security might lead to civil or criminal liability.
OFFICIAL LANGUAGE OF THE SITE
Every order made at Devilson shall be completed in the English language as it is the official language in the UK. You can be contacted for survey or research purposes in relation to the market.
Communication is incomplete without feedback mechanisms and that is why we provide our customers with an avenue of mailing us. We combine information from various sources and utilize them to develop and personalize our service. Frequently, we make available portions of our message list to carefully vetted companies. You can make contribution anonymously if you so wish as your privacy is one of many of our commitment.
OFFERS/SALE/BLACK FRIDAY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In demanding times, items in your shopping cart could be limited. Upon the occurrence of this, you will be opportune to remove some items and complete your orders. Note that all items in these periods are subject to availability. If you wish to acquire more information, click on the Quick support provided at the bottom of the website.
Sending electronic mails or visiting our website devilson.com means you are communicating with us electronically, our feedback to your messages will also be through a similar channel i.e. electronically. We will reply you in form of e-mail or by posting a notice on this site. You concur that agreements, disclosures, notices and other communications provided to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communication is in writing.
Devilson reserves the right to make amendments or alterations on these terms and conditions offer at any time.
Your constitutional rights are in no form tampered with.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGE POLICY
Goods returned to Devilson as a result of the wrong supply, faulty or damaged, unwanted will only be considered for acceptance based on the following requirement:
- We accept goods within 14 days after which the customer must have received the order.
- Buyer must make sure that returned goods must be in resalable condition, unused with all original packaging intact and the price tag attached with the original invoice. When returning wristwatch, it will not be accepted if it is not contained in its box as been used as the shipping box. Meanwhile, only if an order error occurs in our own part, we do not provide return shipping services.
- After the recipient of the good, refunds are processed within 14 days and will be given in the original form of payment. Note that the charges incurred for shipping will not be refunded.
- Goods returned without communication between Devilson and buyers also backed up with written document prior to its return will not be accepted. Ensure that all merchandise to be returned are packaged properly and can be traced with a proper tracking number. We advise that you insure the package for the full amount of value. We detest responsibility for loss of or damage to returned good items while shipping from the customer. As soon as the returned merchandise has been scrutinized and confirmed, we will make a full payment of the item returned (shipping charges is excluded)
Please note that items returned which does not meet our return policy requirements will be totally denied and will not be considered for the refund.
- All Quick strike (QS), limited edition, discounted and brand collaboration products cannot be returned or exchanged. Exclusions to this term are at the sole discretion of Devilson
- Merchandise ordered online cannot be returned in-store.
- At Devilson, online return policies are limited to items ordered online on our website www.devilson.com.
Items of the same product returned in quantities of three or beyond will not be accepted and as such, will not be considered for the refund.
In conclusion, if accidentally while your order is been processed we make some mistakes, we render an unreserved Apology. This is only limited to the incorrect or damaged item being shipped.
In case your tracking information indicates that your good has been delivered but you are yet to receive it, we must be contacted within a few days of the file claim (not exceeding 10 days). We will help you contact the carrier and find out happenings so as to complete the claims process. The number of days required for successful completion of claims may be up to 30 days, depending on the fright agent we are working with on your package.
Devilson in any form does not accept or hold the responsibility of goods that have already been reported as delivered by the Freight agent. Furthermore, we do not make refunds or credits for packages that have already been confirmed delivered by the carrier.
OUT OF STOCK ITEMS
We are sorry on rare occasions; some of our items displayed might be out of stock and due to logistic reasons has not been supplied. In this type of situation, if your orders include numerous items and one or more of it happens to be out of stock, we will go ahead and ship the remaining order and communicate you on how to deal with this condition.
RESERVED RIGHTS REGARDING SHIPPING
Though, at Devilson we will make frantic effort to accommodate your deliveries and billing references, Devilson luxury fashion reserves all rights to require customers to use a reputable shipping and billing address in the event we are finding it difficult to process an order or confirm the shipping address provided.
Furthermore, Devilson reserves the authority to single-handedly limit and define, reject and cancel orders from our client at any point in time:
- Possible fraudulent or activities that are unlawful and criminal.
- Unusual or unnecessary returns history of “wardrobing;”
- Unusual or unnecessary return history involving used laundered, altered, missing or damaged items.
In respect to that, Devilson reserves the right to limit, refuse and reject packages returns (both in-store and through the website) to any buyer or entity, as a result of similar deeds as stated above.